Let me introduce myself......

I am Sreerag, from Kerala, India.I am 14 years old.I am a student of St Paul's English Medium Higher Secondary School. I know it doesn't mean anything much to you people. One of my best passions is playing keyboard and listening to music. Occasionally i write stories and poems also.
But i am so near too music as i am a small musician .

According to me friends are my power Amith, Hancel, etc...are some of my intimate friends, they all are good musicians tooo.Hancel is a Trinity 5 th grade pianist., Amith is another pianist,Yadhu is a violinist and of course me a Pianist and a violinist too.

But I'm sure that you will come closer to me as i start posting articles on my blog.Keep visiting ...

Comments

0 Responses to "Let me introduce myself......"

About Me

My photo
I am Sreerag,a 14 year old boy from the southern India, Kerala..I like music a lot and music is my life...I am a small keyboardist too